Patching method of ironing
1. Keep the back side clean before ironing, and adjust the temperature to suit the temperature of the clothes according to the method of using the iron.
2. Put the cloth on the appropriate position (do not tear off the glue), go back and forth a few times, usually burn for about 15 seconds.
3. In order to prevent burns, you can put a thin cotton cloth on the cloth (not to be a faded cloth). After ironing, check the edges to see if it is hot, and burn a few times on the edges.
4. It is also necessary to determine the temperature according to the thickness of the cloth. If it is thicker, it must be higher in temperature and longer in ironing. For particularly thick cloth, you can burn it a few times on the back.
5. For cloth with embroidered sequins or metal wires, it should be ironed from the reverse side. After the cloth is fixed firmly, trim the corners from the front to avoid damaging the front sequins or other accessories.
6. The best way is to use a needle thread to sew a few stitches on the side of the cloth after it is hot. This is firmer and very compliant.
7. If there is no iron in the house, you can also sew the cloth directly on the clothes with the same color line.